Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Play your cards

As many of you know, training and coaching are two things very dear to me. From these two, I have come to sense the Spirit at work in so many different ways in my own life and the lives of others with whom I've worked.  As this blog progresses, the influence of running on my life will probably become a common theme in my posts.  This influences stems from the "Trial of miles and the miles of trials" as John L. Parker, Jr. puts it in his book, Once a Runner.

With this in mind, I came across the story of a man who experienced the liberating power of running.  His story is one of learning to "play the cards you're dealt."  I believe that the Spirit is clearly present in his heart, mind, and legs as he journeys on in his life. Enjoy.


http://www.kentucky.com/2012/05/05/2177449/at-40-nicholasville-based-runner.html

May we be ever-faithful, ever-mindful, and ever-joyful.

No comments:

Post a Comment